Go From This:
Spreadsheets, Word and text documents, mail merge files, and other software applications are all separate entities with nothing tying them together.
Please click on each tab below.
- Implement user level security, so that each user can access only the data needed for their job function; block access to unauthorized users
- Open forms for selected dates or other criteria such as a selected customer, provider, location, etc.
- Utilize a central calendar for all date related functions
- Analyze data for selected date ranges
- Click on a help button (question mark) for help tips about a function or process
- Track all services or daily scheduling with a master calendar function
- Simplify data entry with robust control over data integrity
- Allows for data manipulation by many users at the same time (unlike Word and Excel)
- Integrate all of your contacts: active clients, prospects, suppliers, donors, etc., into one location, synchronized with MS Outlook
- Track employee certification and license expiration dates
- Auto-fill zip codes or city and state during address entry
- Generate customized views and reports
- Send e-mail and newsletters
- Print letters and mailing labels
- all based on dynamic real-time queries and selected criteria
- Simple and clean reporting menu that only shows the reporting options needed for the selected report.
- The reports are grouped by category
- Image sample shows a report that has two reporting options
- Output options include Print, Preview, and Export and Save to PDF (with export folder chosen by each user)
- Generate monthly invoices
- Print a variety of reports summarizing in different ways from a single data set
- Export data to csv or spreadsheet format to be used in other systems
Other Automated Business Function Examples:
- Perform complex calculations; graph trend analyses
- Generate sophisticated reports
- Transfer data from/to text files, Word documents, spreadsheets, MS Outlook, and other software
- Easily modify and maintain lookup (drop-down) codes and values to keep up with your changing business
- Recalculate price lists