Best Practices Benchmarking Techniques – Raising Calves
Data collection and report repository to support a project on the application of best practices benchmarking techniques to characterize profitability and improve performance of calf raising processes on NY Dairy Farms.
- Repository for all farm and calf data with controls to easily add new records and filter entries
- Generates reports for each farm based on user selected date ranges, with drill down capabilities to see base level data
- Utilizes sophisticated graphing techniques to show a single farm point alongside other farms for benchmark comparisons
- Includes built-in help to assist with all aspects of the application, from simple navigation to performing tasks
- Enables farms to compare their calf raising practices against other farms to determine the best practices for the desired outcomes.
- Read the Report (opens a PDF file)