Contact and Event Management for a Sole-proprietor Consultant
Keeps track of critical information on clients, presenters, and consultants.
- Creates lists, mailing labels, and emails segmented by various user-defined criteria
- Seamlessly syncs contact information with MS Outlook
- Exports and imports data from/to an online email marketing service
- Utilizes the new Navigation Menu introduced in Access 2007
Contact and List Management for a University Communications Department
A fully functional “one-stop shop” contact management database that manages all contacts, capturing essential demographic data as well as the data needed to filter by various criteria. Converted and merged nine Excel spreadsheets with three existing MS Access tables, removing duplicates.
- Captures demographic information on all contacts, by three major segments that require different data fields.
- Captures any number of areas of focus/discipline and institution type for a single contact, as well as the types of communication the contact is subscribed to.
- Options to export contact data to a query for email, printed mailing labels, or a csv file to send to an outside provider for mailing.