Scheduling Management and Billing for Deaf Interpreting Services
Manages requests for service, easily matching prospective interpreters to a service by availability and skill set. Tracks preferences by clients and interpreters. Automates communication, billing, and re-occurring services.
- Service request form automates communication to customer and interpreters
- Easy transfer of data from Phone Call log, Client Profile, and Interpreter skills to service request
- Tracks phone calls, requests for interpreting, calendar bookings, and billing information, eliminating duplicate data entry and manual sorting tasks.
- Monthly invoices generated with the click of a button!
- A unique feature, the Master calendar shows all scheduled services for up to 150 hours of assignments per day
- Saves the client a half FTE assistant
Client Management and Billing for Therapy Services
Manages clients and staff for a growing therapy practice.
- Generates and tracks letters to parents and physicians and tracks requests for prescriptions.
- Supports employee certification and licensing as well as reimbursements and billing.
- Dashboard reminders on main menu to instantly see work that needs to be done
- Includes online solutions via SharePoint for staff to submit time logs and clinical notes from home or on the road.
Resident Database at a senior housing facility
A centralized repository of data on residents and their providers and contacts.
- Replaces a number of separate, inadequate databases, spreadsheets, and paper files, eliminating duplicate data entry
- Seamlessly integrates the functionality of all departments
- Security controls access to the data elements and reports needed by each department
- Replaces paper reports with real-time reporting and analysis
- Vastly improves efficiency for the entire facility